Cancer Gift For Men - Big Queasy Gift Box
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Cancer Gift Box For Men
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Acrylic Double Walled Insulated Tumbler with Straw 16oz
- Men's Premium Crew Socks
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow Satin Eye mask Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL : Saint G beanie (+$15)
OPTIONAL - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing. Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it.
The products sold on www.justdontsendflowers.com are for gifting purposes only. We do not make any claims that our products can cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition. If you are experiencing a medical problem, please consult a healthcare professional. By purchasing a product from www.justdontsendflowers.com, you agree that you are doing so for gifting purposes only and that you are not relying on our products for any healthcare or curative purposes.
I needed to find something for my father, who is very far away from me, who was about to begin cancer treatment. I was so glad this website was the first to pop up in my search for gifts to send cancer patients!! Not only are the selections thoughtful, but also practical and funny too. Kudos to your company for developing special packages to send to those we love during times of difficulty. Highly recommend!!
My father loved his basket! Thank you for being so prompt and courteous.